Terms and conditions CHRISTMAS IN JULY
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase tickets to CHRISTMAS IN JULY. Please read them carefully.
1.0 Terms of Sale
1.1 Tickets sold by CHRISTMAS IN JULY are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.2 All ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong session and movie can only be exchange up to 7 days prior to the movie night. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to adverse weather conditions. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of CHRISTMAS IN JULY’s direct control or due to mechanical breakdown.
2.0 Cancellation policy
2.1 Cancellations Due To Adverse Weather: CHRISTMAS IN JULY is an outdoor event and is occasionally subject to adverse weather. We try to go ahead with screenings wherever possible, and do not cancel for light/intermittent/potential rain. We strongly recommend customers wear appropriate clothing before coming to the cinema. Screenings will be cancelled only if the weather poses a safety threat to patrons and staff. The decision to cancel a screening is made by the Venue Manager on site, and can be made at any time up to or during the screening, as weather conditions are notoriously unpredictable. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be re-validated unless a screening is officially cancelled by CHRISTMAS IN JULY.
CHRISTMAS IN JULY does not provide refunds on tickets in the event of a Cancellation due to Adverse Weather. If a session is cancelled due to adverse weather, tickets are automatically converted to a voucher redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session of CHRISTMAS IN JULY. You must retain your original tickets (vouchers) in order to re-use them on another night.
When a session is cancelled, customers will receive an email to the email address provided when purchasing tickets online. The email will contain instructions on how to rebook for another session. Additionally, signage will be erected at the venue notifying customers of the cancellation.
In the event that, a cancellation due to adverse weather occurs in the final week of the event, and a ticket holder is unable to attend another session during that season, ticket holders are invited to contact us quoting the session and booking reference code to receive complimentary tickets for the following season.
2.2 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of CHRISTMAS IN JULY’s direct control, CHRISTMAS IN JULY will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that CHRISTMAS IN JULY season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
2.3 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to mechanical breakdown CHRISTMAS IN JULY will refund the face value of each ticket upon return to CHRISTMAS IN JULY of intact tickets to that session or will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that CHRISTMAS IN JULY season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased.
2.4 Staff working at CHRISTMAS IN JULY are not able to provide refunds.
2.5 Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from one of CHRISTMAS IN JULY’s authorised points of sale.
2.6 CHRISTMAS IN JULY reserves the right to charge patrons for the replacement of lost or damaged tickets.
2.7 For safety purposes, patrons are required to arrive prior to the beginning of the movie. Late arrival may result in non-admittance.
2.8 GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site.
3.0 Privacy and access
2.2 CHRISTMAS IN JULY may refuse access to this web site at any time in its sole discretion.
4.0 Site safety
4.1 CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons acknowledge the potential water risks related to the event site and agrees to follow and guidelines and safety requirements advised by the CHRISTMAS IN JULY staff.
4.2 CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons agrees that to access areas within the CHRISTMAS IN JULY site, the patron may be required to wear appropriate PPE as advised by CHRISTMAS IN JULY staff.
4.3 Falling to comply to the advised safety requirements and guidelines may results in the forced exit of the premises and ban from any CHRISTMAS IN JULY venues.
4.5 CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons acknowledge that when not complying with the Safety guidelines and requirements from CHRISTMAS IN JULY staff, they are putting their own and other stakeholder’s health and safety at risk. Patrons acknowledge that its failure to comply to the advised safety guidelines will automatically make CHRISTMAS IN JULY non-liable to the potential risk relative to its own health and safety.
5.0 Covid-19 Safety
5.1 CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons acknowledge their responsibility over the health and safety of all. When attending the event, CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons agrees to adhere to the ACT health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19 Safety.
5.2 At the event, CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons are strictly required to respect social distancing between other group of patrons.
5.3 CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons agrees to comply to any advice from the CHRISTMAS IN JULY staff and Covid Safety Marshalls to support the health and safety of all.
5.4 CHRISTMAS IN JULY patrons acknowledge that failing to comply with the ACT government health and safety guidelines may result in the force exit of the premises.
5.5 If feeling unwell, required to self-isolate or awaiting Covid-19 test results, the CHRISTMAS IN JULY patron is asked not to attend the event for the health and safety of the community. Voucher will be provided to patrons providing reasonable proof that it was not safe for them to attend the session. CHRISTMAS IN JULY reserve the right to assess if the proof provided is reasonable or not.
5.6 Patrons is required to sign-in before entering the CHRISTMAS IN JULY premises.
6.1 CHRISTMAS IN JULY reserves the right to vary the terms of sale at any time. Variations become effective upon posting on the web site. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
Conditions of Entry – CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Upon purchasing a ticket to CHRISTMAS IN JULY, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of CHRISTMAS IN JULY, as well as by the Liquor License that applies within the CHRISTMAS IN JULY site.
- Upon purchasing a ticket to CHRISTMAS IN JULY, the purchaser agrees to CHRISTMAS IN JULY terms and conditions.
- BYO alcohol and food is not permitted.
- No Glass bottles is allowed into the premises
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY does not guarantee entry to persons who have not booked for a specific session of the cinema.
- Persons holding Complimentary Vouchers, Movie Vouchers, Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards may present their vouchers at the CHRISTMAS IN JULY CINEMA Box Office in exchange for an admission ticket. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
- Patrons are required to respect the ACT government Covid-19 safety guidelines.
- Patrons that are feeling unwell, awaiting Covid-19 test results or required to self-isolate are asked no to enter the premises.
- Patrons must comply with any safety requirements advised by CHRISTMAS IN JULY staff.
- No Illegal Substances Allowed. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be handed over to the police.
- Patrons may not damage or remove any vegetation or property belonging to the venue or CHRISTMAS IN JULY whether that vegetation or property is within or outside the designated CHRISTMAS IN JULY site.
- Patrons must remain within CHRISTMAS IN JULY permitted areas where instructed to do so by CHRISTMAS IN JULY’s staff or agents.
- Open flames of any sort may not be bought into or used in the CHRISTMAS IN JULY site.
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons. Such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.
- This is a no smoking event; Smoking is not permitted within the premises.